Sure Smoke - "Sure, Smoke" -- total scam

Dallas, Texas 20 comments

I went to the mall in Lewisville, Texas and across from Sears is this little kiosk called "Sure, smoke".They're peddling electronic cigarettes, apparently they're satisfaction guaranteed.

BS! The *** selling this *** "Shane" gave us his number "817-205-3759" except it picks up right away, and the mailbox has not been set up. The 1-866 number, no one EVER picks up. Oh and guess what else?

The business address, not even a real location!

It's all a lot of *** from these guys, sure some may love their product but their customer service is non existent.

Review about: Electronic Cigarette.

Comments

As pointed out earlier in this thread (Alzbeta Madragana), go with Nuvo. They really are great. I used to work for the company and know first hand they really take care of their customers (how many former employees of a company give a glowing recommendation of the company!)

The technology has changed quite a bit the last several years, is much better now. Vaporizers (atomizers) are no longer an issue - they've been completely eliminated from the design.

NUVO CIG has a huge selection of products and flavors - probably one of the biggest selections of flavors available from any of the bigger ecig companies. And their prices can't be beat for the quality level.

You can find them online at: www.nuvocig.com

via phone: 888-NUVOCIG

email: info@nuvocig.com

And here's a coupon! save10 that is good for 10% off anything at the online store.

Best to all of you with your vaping experience!

My sure smoke has been great, but I would like to hear some more gossip about the manager wanna be and Chris

does anyone know where to get juice and cartridges, all the place are closed down for sure smoke.

With the rise in popularity, everyone is snatching up the market, so you get tons of ***.I don't think the ecig is at it's perfect stage so what you want is good customer service.

That's why I deal with kingpincigs.

I had failures, which I expect sometimes with low prices, but they kept breaking policy just to make sure I was happy and called me two times resulting in working replacements.They make me think they'd rub my back if they could lol.

AS A FORMER EMPLOYEE OF SURE SMOKE HONESTLY ITS SOME OF THE WORKERS WHO REALLY DONT GIVE A *** ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE A SALE WE GET PAID OFF OF COMISSION AND A REGULAR PAY THE STORE MANAGER JOSH IS THE MAIN PERSON IN THESE WRONG DOINGS HOW *** SAD TASHA LOVEDAY THE WANNABE MANAGER DOES NOTHING BUT TELL LIES AS WELL THE ORINIGAL MANAGER CHRIS IS IN JAIL FOR CHILD *** DO YOU HONSTLY THINK THAT SURE SMOKE IS GOING TO BE AROUND I MEAN THERE WERE WEEKS AT A TIME THAT WE DIDNT GET ANYTHING NO ONE SEEM TO CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS FEELINGS BUT SUM EMPLOYEES THE "GENERAL WANNABE MANAGER" TASHA LOVEDAY COULD RALLY GIVE A RATS *** ABOUT ANYBODY HOW CAN YOU STILL BE MARRIED AND SCREWING CHRIS AND EVERYONE IN THE MALL SPEAKING OF CHRIS HE IS RACIST I FOUND THAT OUT AT THE END SO SO SO SAD AND ON TOP OF THAT HOW CAN YOU TRY TO RUN A COMPANY THAT HASNT BEEN SIGNED OVER REALLY I CAN GO ON AND ON BUT FUTURE SURE SMOKERS IF YOU PLAN ON BUYING FROM THEM MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY ANDYOUR MIND IS MADE UP ALWAYS TEST THE PRODUCT THEY LIKE TO SWITCH OUT PARTS AND IF YOU FEEL LIKE THE SALES PERSON DOESNT KNOW THEIR PRODUCT DONT BUY!!!!!!!! CALL 817 705 1546 FOR COMMENTS OR POST BY THEE WAY THATS THE GM'S MAIN NUMBER MZS TASHA LOVEDAY.

The atomizer dying is a problem with nearly every e-cig sold. I researched and found solution is to use Cartomizers. And youtube has vids of peeps refilling them. The atomizer stays wet with e-juice, so it doesn't burn out.

I just ordered a load of carts and am awaiting them.

I bought Nuvocig from the Ridgmar Mall (the kiosk is gone, but the company remains) and had atomizer problems - nuvocig replaced it no problem whatsoever.

Best of luck VAPING to everyone here.

"Vape Tha Planet"... smoking sucks!

#208933

The folks at Hulen are amazing, I went from a pack a day to the Ecig on Valentines day...nine months later the cravings for a real smoke are nearly completely gone and I feel GREAT.

Our house and car (and kids) no longer stink like ash trays..my husband stopped smoking the same time as me and has now quit completely.

#200780

I've been on the e-cig for 6 wks, i have copd, and this has changed my everyday breathing and cough.Hulen folks were nice, I did buy the warranty and glad I did due to the atomizer.

I still have a real cig.once in a while, but overall it's great.

I purchased mine back in Feb 9, 2010 with the warranty at the Hulen location.About 2 days after my purchase i started to use it.

As of today, 8/18/2010 I haven't had a real smoke. I have had some equipment issues, but they have always been more that happy to provide replacements. Only issue I have is they never seem to get the liquid refill bottles in "LOW".

GET SOME LOW ON YOUR SHELF.....;)

SAVE 51% ON ALL SMOKE 51 PURCHASES

We here at Smoke Anywhere USA and Smoke 51 strive for good relations with our customers.This is why we are offering 51% off on all products on our website, everything from refill cartridges to complete starter kits.

Please visit Smoke51.com and fill your shopping cart with all of the products you desire, when you go to check out use the code FRIENDS51% and this will give you 51% off your total purchase. This code will only be good for 1 purchase per customer so make sure you get everything you need and save as much $$$ as possible. If anybody does have any questions or concerns our customer service department can be contacted Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm eastern time at 888-SMOKE51 (888-766-5351). We can also be contacted via.

email as well at info@smoke51.com (with emails please allow 2 business days for a response.Once again thank you to all of our current clients and all future clients.

We love our Sure Smoke, the service at the Hulen location has been excellent.We highly reccomend the warranty as my finance has had a little trouble with his e cig but they have always replaced parts no questions asked.

We were both a pack plus a day and have weaned ourselves down to the lowest nicotine cartriges in four weeks.

Our smoking budget has been cut in half and will be completely gone by summer.:)

#120744

I work in Hulen mall and bought my sure smoke ecig after using other types.This is by far the best thing ive ever bought, made me quit the real thing, tastes great, lots of vapor, long battery life and the friendlest customer service i've ever gotten.

I've pretty much grown to know the works there and they are willing to take my broken parts ( 1 atomizer) and replace it.

They even let you sample all the flavors.

If you want an ecig, that WILL work, buy from sure smoke.

It helped me quit for almost a year and then I went back for 2 weeks.I dropped it again and I'm back on the Electronic Cigarette again.

They replace my parts if they go bad.This is a godsend for any smoker who wants to kick the nasty cigarette habit.

I sounds like you just got a bad employee.I got mine from the North East mall and they were great.

I went back up there after I could not work mine and they stayed with me until I learned to REALY get allot of smoke!They were GREAT!!!

#91934

So why dont you get the warrenty and exchange the part if its bad? I did not get the warrenty the first time but when I went back I got it and they took great care of me! I havent smoked it 3 weeks this is AWESOME!!!!!

hey here is one for y'all i got my wife one from the kiosk in the hulen mall and they never said anything about the warrenty until after i bought the product and chris put the ticket in the bag and never said anything about the "no refund" policy and it wasn't posted anywhere!! now my wife still smokes because everytime she tries to use it, it doesn't work she went thru 2 atomizers in 3 weeks but she wasn't doing anything wrong she used it just like chris and joel told her to. WORD OF THE WISE DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE MY ***!!!

hey man i got my wife one so she could quit smoking.the one in hulen mall is where i got it.

everytime i call the kiosk to talk to someone either they don't answer or they have someone there and they never call me back.

plus i heard a rumor that there may be alcohol in the cartiages and my wife is allergic to alcohol but they said that is no alcohol in it.DO NOT BUY A SURE,SMOKE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE THEY ARE FULL OF ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude I delt with that shane guy too!Little punk!

He no longer works for them, probable due to his bad service, I went back and talked to a girl at the North east mall and she was GREAT!

I havent had any problems with mine at all, but if I did its cool knowing they will help me!I love mine!!!

WOW, see I have had just the opposite with them!I got one from another company in Grapevine mills "Smoke Anywhere it was $170 and they were terrable, it broke and they would do nothing!

I had a small problem with the one I got from Sure Smoke was only 99.95 at the time and they fixed it right away!There price is the best in any mall ive seen, the one in the parks is like $150 and it is the same one for $45.00 on the net, real bad chinese knock off!

hey man, i feel your pain....there is one in Hulen mall too...i havent had to do customer service as ive just taken my cig back to kiosk.But it breaks every week.

they replace my stuff but its annoying to go to the mall everyweek for a product that is double what most sell on internet.These e cigs are very bad quality,

View more comments